- These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you as a consumer (the “Customer”) place an order via ilmiprints.com and related pages, (the “Website”). The agreement is concluded between you and Ilmi Kommanditbolag, company reg. no. SE 969788-1580. Detailed contact information and other information about Ilmi Kommanditbolag are set forth on the Website. The General Conditions are only applicable for Customers that are consumers.
- The Customer must be minimum 18 years old to order via the Website. Ilmi Kommanditbolag does not, in accordance with Swedish law, accept any credit purchases to persons below 18 years of age. Ilmi Kommanditbolag reserves the right to deny or change a Customer’s order (e.g. if the Customer has provided incorrect personal data and/or has any record for non-payment of debt).
- Ilmi Kommanditbolag shall have no liability in case products are sold out, nor for image or typographical errors on the Website, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, inaccurate prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, change in currencies) or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. Ilmi Kommanditbolag is entitled to rectify any such errors and, at any time, to change or update the information. If an inaccurate price has been stated for a product ordered by the Customer, Ilmi Kommanditbolag will naturally notify the Customer accordingly and await the Customer’s approval of the amended price prior to Ilmi Kommanditbolag continuing with the order process. All images on the Website shall be considered solely as illustrations. Such illustrations do not guarantee to reproduce the exact appearance, function or origin of the product. Ilmi Kommanditbolag is not responsible for any information by third parties provided for on the Website.
- The Website and all its content is owned by Ilmi Kommanditbolag or its licensors. The information is protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, custom designs, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Ilmi Kommanditbolag.
CONTRACTS AND ORDERS
- A purchase agreement is concluded when Ilmi Kommanditbolag has confirmed the Customer’s order and the Customer has received an order confirmation from Ilmi Kommanditbolag via e-mail. Ilmi Kommanditbolag encourages the Customer to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with our customer service regarding the order. The Customer is entitled to cancel its order up until it has been confirmed by Ilmi Kommanditbolag. If the order is cancelled, Ilmi Kommanditbolag will refund any payments the Customer or its pay- or credit card company has made with regard to the order.
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that no one, except the Customer, uses the Customer’s log-in details. The Customer may not disclose its username or password to any person and shall ensure that any documentation with information about username and password is kept in such a way that unauthorized persons may not access the information. The Customer shall notify Ilmi Kommanditbolag without delay if it may be suspected that any unauthorised person has obtained access to the Customer’s password. The Customer is responsible for all purchases made with the Customers log-in details if the Customer has not provided such notification.
- If Ilmi Kommanditbolag suspects that the Customer abuses its user account or its log-in details or otherwise violates the General Conditions, Ilmi Kommanditbolag is entitled to block the Customer’s access to its user account. Ilmi Kommanditbolag is furthermore entitled to assign new log-in details to the Customer.
PRICES, FEES AND PAYMENT
- The prices stated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are presented in SEK during the checkout and do not include payment-, shipping and custom fees, which are given separately. 25% VAT is included in the product price for the EU countries. VAT is not included in non-EU countries.
- Ilmi Kommanditbolag may from time to time provide special offers on the Website which may have more favorable conditions than those set forth in these General Conditions, e.g. with regard to payment or extended right of withdrawal. Such conditions will apply for the duration of the special offer and for the specific products set forth by Ilmi Kommanditbolag in connection therewith. Ilmi Kommanditbolag reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw such special offers. Upon termination or withdrawal of a special offer, these General Conditions shall apply without any amendments. Any offers on specific products on the Website are valid only for a limited period of time and until products are sold out.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days set forth on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed (e.g. in connection with reservation of products not in stock), delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after Ilmi Kommanditbolag has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. Further information about Ilmi Kommanditbolag’s delivery of products and the conditions for delivery are set forth here.
- The expected delivery time is set forth in the order confirmation and on the current product page on the Website. Unless otherwise expressly agreed and if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 working days and it is not due to you as Customer, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
- If any package shall be picked up at a specific delivery point, the Customer shall do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages shall normally be retrieved personally with valid identification and order number. The Customer will receive a notification of delivery stating when and where the package shall be picked-up or received. The notification may be made by e-mail or ordinary mail. Ilmi Kommanditbolag is entitled to charge the Customer a fee of 149 SEK if the package is not retrieved.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense. Claims are done by contacting us.
- Since we print on demand we unfortunately cannot accept any claims due to regret. This is according to The Swedish Consumer Agency (Konsumentverket) and EU rules on withdrawal.
According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
- Some of Ilmi Kommanditbolag's products may be subject to warranties. Information about any warranty period and special conditions for warranties for each product respectively, is set forth on the Website or in these General Conditions. Warranties for products will only cover original manufacturing defects and accordingly not any fault arising upon or after any individual changes of the product’s function and appearance, e.g. rebuilding, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The Customer’s order confirmation constitutes the certificate of warranty.
- The right to file a complaint apply to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. Any Customer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered shall contact Ilmi Kommanditbolag, as soon as possible after the defect was discovered, using the contact information set forth on the Website.
- Ilmi Kommanditbolag will carry the cost for the return freight for any approved complaints.
- Once a product, for which a complaint has been filed, is returned and the complaint approved, Ilmi Kommanditbolag will refund the Customer in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Ilmi Kommanditbolag strives to do so within 30 days from receipt of the complaint by Ilmi Kommanditbolag, but it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. Ilmi Kommanditbolag reserves the right to refuse any complaint if the product, in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation, proves not to be defective. Upon complaints Ilmi Kommanditbolag complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authorities in other countries.
Ilmi Kommanditbolag is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Ilmi Kommanditbolag’s control, e.g. general labour dispute, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, Ilmi Kommanditbolag shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and Ilmi Kommanditbolag are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Ilmi Kommanditbolag reserves the right to change these General Conditions at all times. Any changes to these General Conditions will be posted on the Website. Changes will become valid once the Customer has accepted the General Conditions (in connection with a new purchase or while browsing the Website), alternatively 30 days after Ilmi Kommanditbolag has informed the Customer of the changes. However, Ilmi Kommanditbolag recommends that the Customer regularly remains updated on the Website in order to become aware of any changes to the General Conditions.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal, the remainder of that provision and all other provisions will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any provisions determined invalid or unenforceable will be substituted by relevant legal guidance and advice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
- Any disputes shall primarily be settled by agreement after discussions with Ilmi Kommanditbolag’s customer services. In the event of any dispute, Ilmi Kommanditbolag complies with the decisions of the Swedish National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authority in other countries.